08 April 2009

Hyperbole runs amok at Style.com!

These are all from the same article. This is what I sound like when I write on 3 glasses of champagne.

On clothes:
“I endlessly crave Givenchy shoes.”
-Virginia Smith, Vogue’s Fashion Market Director

“I would die over one of their crystal necklaces and earrings. So chic!”
-Liz Goldwyn on Viktor & Rolf's collection

“I cannot live without a white dress for summer.”
-Plum Skyes on "a chiffon-and-satin long-sleeved, very seventies dress from Alice Temperley"

Donna Karan [ALSO] claims she cannot live without her safari coat.
On people:
Breathtakingly fashionable writer Marina Rust

Madly chic author Plum Sykes

Paola Bay, designer of the wildly covetable Zoraide handmade shoes
Also, apparently the term "bathing suit" is too pedestrian. Mariana Rust is considering purchasing “the color-blocked maillots from Gap and plain black maillots from Lands’ End.” Anything to make the stores seem less banal, I guess?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails